Sunday, April 13, 2008

Yard Sale

We didn't get home and get to sleep Friday night (or shall I say Saturday) till 4:30am in the morning...Hubby was up at 6:30am getting everything together for the Yard Sale, he let me sleep in till 8:30am...

It wasn't so bad. We were tired, it was hot, but we hung in there! We seriously gave away something free to everyone who bought something, I think because it was so hot we didn't feel like standing in the sun giving prices, we would just say,
" Oh don't worry, just go ahead and take it"

We were just posted up in our lawn chairs in the shade, we had some good reggae playing, lot's of water, Blue was laying under her daddy's chair all day, and the girls and my mom keeping us company (sometimes) ... Good Times...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really wish I would have been there. But you know Mr Tapz..

Bon Don said...

Booooo Dar.... you guys should have came down it would have been fun! ... guess what we getting the pool ready for this weekend!