Friday, April 25, 2008

PS. I Love You

Aww man,
I was a blubbering baby last night!

I watched PS. I Love You last night and let me tell you, it was water works the entire time!

Not because the movie was sad the whole time, but because I just let myself get out of hand with my emotions... it was a touchy subject for me, kind of hit home. But I do recommend you seeing it, if you haven't already.
The story line would be a nice gesture for someone to do, but I'm too lazy to put that much time and preparation into it. So for now I will just continue to just hug & kiss everyone and tell them I love them everyday, like usual.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what else could be a nice gesture...getting a tatoo of your sisters name and having your husband get a tatoo of your sisters name ANYWHERE except the rim of ANYTHING ;-). Love you both!

Anonymous said...

Like I said... it's already there! Both of us have your name on the rim!

I think I'm going to get this for my script...Qui me amat, amat et canem meam.

It means Love me, love my dog.

Anonymous said...

Do you hear that...it's me vomiting for "love me, love my dog" YAKKKKKK

Anonymous said...

OMFG! I love the blubbering baby pic! Too cute!