Friday, April 25, 2008

Congratulations Jo!

First of all let me say, I knew my daughter was going to pass her driver's permit on the first try!

Believe me, I'm not bragging in anyway that she passed because of me. She passed because her father knows EVERY driving law there is to know in California (he's a professional driver and very analytical, really.) and he made sure she paid attention, AND also because she is exactly like him and completely emerged herself into learning it all and learning it fast.

I'm so excited for her, this is a big milestone in her life and we are very proud of her. Yes she wants to hurry up and take her driver's test already but we'll hold off on that for just a little while longer... we want to make sure she has enough time behind the wheel and we want to emphasize the importance's of road safety, teenage driving is not something to be taken lightly.

Although, I would love for her to have her license soon, because I can't wait for her to run my shopping errands for me!

No comments: