Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hi.

Hey there!

Sheez, I feel like I haven't been here in a while. I was so busy yesterday for it being a Monday, I didn't get settled at work till it was almost time to go home, and when I did find the time to navigate through the blog world I was only reading up on all of my daily reads and didn't have any time left to post my own... so forgive me.

I'm a little sleepy this morning, it just seems like I can't catch up on my sleep, hubby says there is no such thing as "catching up on sleep" ... well that sucks if it's true.

I was so tired yesterday but I couldn't fall asleep... so I was watching Jon & Kate plus 8 all night till I fell asleep. BIG MISTAKE! I dreamt of them all night, I was babysitting and it was sooooo loud in my dream, UGH I think that's why I didn't get enough sleep, or it could be from my bratty dog who felt the urge to get up all night and walk on top of my legs until she found a comfy spot or pushed me with her nose until I lifted the blankets every hour to let her back under the covers.

Don't mind me just being cranky this morning.

No comments: