Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm SO Ready For The Weekend!

I can't wait for this weekend to hurry up and get here. It's supposed to be nice and warm with temperatures in the 80's this whole weekend, that means I get to try out my oh so enticing swimming pool that my hubby has been slaving over!

Oh I can't begin to tell you how happy I am about it! It's so beautiful, so sparkly, so inviting, so fresh, so blue...I want to drink it. Seriously.

You're probably saying, "what's the big deal? It's a swimming pool for crying out loud!"

But that's where you are mistaken my friend... It's not just "A" swimming pool, it's my swimming pool. And I have been waiting for it.

I asked my wonderful hubby to get it all pretty for me and he did! He literally lost some sleep over it.

We have been cleaning out our little storage sheds in our backyard, and and doing lot's of overdue yard work that had accumulated over the winter and all of the debris got into our pool and made it unacceptably dirty. So he had to drain our pool, power wash it and do some other technical stuff to it, bottom line is it was a process and he did it all without any complaints and it looks awesome. Thanks babe you're the best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love my compa he is the best...I wish there were two.