Saturday, April 5, 2008

Opening Day & Friday Night Big Bang

OPENING DAY! It was FUN!

Me, Hubby, my bro and Jo (daughter) headed out to the game...and we had a blast. As we were walking through the rows of tailgaters we ran into a couple of my hubby's buddies having a little tail-gate party, so what else is there to do but to join right in right? Just grab a beer and listen to these guys crack jokes at each other expense and give the "baseball card pusher" a hard time. (some random man was trying to sell baseball cards in the parking lot)


Unfortunately, the Angels didn't win. *sad*

...but who cares!? Not me, not when there's Corona's to drink, Fireworks to watch and The Budweiser Clydesdale's to see! These horses were so beautiful!




The Angels didn't do so hot, but in the 9th inning they gave us a little action and made a few runs, so it wasn't a total bust!


PLUS we stayed for "Friday Night Big Bang" it was Motown soundtrack that night, so not only did we get to see beautiful fireworks, we even got to sing along! I heart the Angels...go Halos

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Yvonne I know what you mean. It's random things that make you have a good time! You know what the funny thing is? I was at the game with my entire family (everyone and there mom was there that night), we were all buzzed from the various times we visited the Budweiser Patio, my cousins almost got in a fight for stupid reasons as always, and the Angels lost! All in all it was a good night because family+drinking+almost fighting+drama= entertainment! Gotta love my family!