Looks like I was tagged by Mich at Who Is Mich?
So here it goes....
1. Were you named after anyone?
Yes, my dad has twin nieces and he named me after one...weird thing is her first daughter was named Brittany (I didn't realize at the time) and I named my doggy Brittany too.
2. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes I do, I don't think I need them out... but the extra room in my throat wouldn't be so bad! (HEY! dirty birdy's I didn't mean it that way!)
3. Would you bungee jump?
Ummm not so much anymore...Bon Don is not a little person, therefore it wouldn't be a good idea to hook me up to a cord and expect me not to snap it!
4. What is your favorite cereal?
Right now Honey Nut Cheerios (kinda boring but still covered with yummy sugar)
5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Nope. I wear Flats & Sandals ALL THE TIME!
6. What is your favorite ice cream?
Italian Ice Cream, Watermelon!
7. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Well no matter what, right off the bat I always try and find something pretty about every person I meet...eyes, smile, hair
8. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
Being obsessive. nuff said there!
9. What was the last thing you ate?
Two pieces whole wheat toast with raspberry jam.
10. What are you listening to right now?
D'yer Mak'er - Led Zeppelin
... Ooo Ooh Ooo ooh Ooo oo you don't have to go ooh Ooh
11. Last movie you watched?
Lethal Weapon 4 (Obviously i was forced to watch it)
12. What did you dream about last night?
Don't remember dreaming because I was too busy hanging off the bed! (not as fun as it sounds folks)
13. What book are you reading?
David Sedaris - When You Are Engulfed in Flames YAY!!
14. Summer or winter?
Winter, only because I can have an excuse to wrap myself up in comfy blankets and bake!
15. Do you have any special talents?
I can speed read...wait does it count if I don't remember what I read? *wink*
Himbo @ Confessions of a Fantabulous Himbo
Gabby @ Gabby She Wrote
bekahboo @ The Smell of Wine and Cheap Perfume
my sista @ Runaway Train
copy, paste, tag.... you know what to do!