Monday, December 8, 2008

Oopsie (forgot to post this yesterday)

Man!! Bon Don has been super duper busy at work lately!
It's been taking up way too much of my time.
Booo.
I ended up getting stuck working really late Friday night, we were super busy at work. I was about to past out when an angel appeared in the form of another manager I work with and she brought me this...

a yummy Sonoma Goat Cheese Salad
(organic arugula, radicchio, Belgian endive,caramelized walnuts, dandelion honey vinaigrette)

...and cheese cake. It made my night go a whole lot faster!

I love when people know they can win this fat girl over with food!

5 comments:

Far said...

OMG i want them both.. looks so yum!

Anonymous said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!!

I wanna get a bite of that cheeeese ;D

Kellie said...

That cheese cake is making me drool on my keyboard.

Anonymous said...

mmmm....Only the cake - not the salad- of Course! I ate some thres leches the other day - the frosting SO DID NOT taste like the frosting from a wonderful cupcake! If I come over this month you so BETTER make me A cup cake - only One though!

La Pixie said...

ooh, I LOVE pretty food! Im too pick to eat it, but I love how it looks! =)