Thursday, December 4, 2008

Game Night

So my friend Dula Dip invited me & Hubby to a Football Game
and a few other friends to see the Chargers play the Colts in San Diego.
Here are some pictures from our day/night out!
This is the hottie football player I drove with to the game...
Just kidding it's my Hubby! (Fooled you huh!)
He's trying to ignore me while I sing EVERY song on the radio.

We stopped here before the game to load up on
nutritious drinks before the game...

What!?... There were PLENTY of lemons in my Coronas,
Therefore I fulfilled my daily fruit intake!



After watching a few games at Trophy's,
we stumbled over to the train station
to take us into Qualcomm Stadium


We met the nicest people in the parking lot,
they helped us prepare for the game by offering
delicious refreshments from a very sophisticated drinking vessel!

This was our awesome view of the field,
I could almost smell the uniform pants blend
of polyester-spandex from my seat I tell ya!


This is a picture Hubby took...
I'm sure these guys were trying to get a good shot of
the "field goal posts" just like my Hubby
but those pesky cheerleaders keep getting in the way!

Had to throw in this one of Dula Dip & Bon Don at the end of the night...

We were tired... not drunk! *wink wink* So don't let the red eyes and wiped off make-up fool ya. *giggle*

End Scene.

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I love going to games but unfortunately don't get to very often. It's just another excuse to go out and have some drinks! :)

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! I'm glad you had a good time!!

Far said...

damnit i REALLY want to experience an american football game.. the only thing i got at the CFL game i went to was a guy witha cowbell who kept yelling HIIIIIT HIMMMMMM in my god damn ear!!! I wasnt even drunk enough to be ok with this... i gave him SO many evil looks but he was old.. well older so i couldnt say anything lol

Gabby said...

This looks like so much fun! I'm so proud you were so nutritous, even while socializing. What an inspiration! I'll have to add more limes to my vodka soda tonight in your honor.