I have been tagged by LipSmacker at Lipstick Diaries & Mich at Who is Mich
Here are the Rules:
1.Link to the person that tagged you
2.Post the rules on your blog
3.Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4.Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5.Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6.Let your tagger know when your entry is UP.
Six random things about me... Sheez where do I start? I have way too many "Quirks" to list.
1. Every time I sit down to eat I have to prep my food, it's more like a mini inspection slash rearrangement session...don't know why I do it but I do know that it tastes better when I do!
2. Before I go to sleep at night I need to wash my feet. I just can't sleep right if I don't.
3. I have a "thing" with smells. I love the weirdest things like: my hubby's neck smell it smells like baby sweat, I love smelling Blue's paws, they smell like popcorn, I love the smell of Pine-Sol & Gas Station fumes, but the down side to having a keen sense of smell is I can smell people who haven't showered or washed their hair. Dirty skin and oily hair is so fricken gross to me.
4. I was almost kidnapped twice when I was younger, very scary.
5. I have to drive barefoot, or at least with my right shoe off, I guess I just feel like I have more control of the car. who knows?
6. When ever I drink milk I have to shake the gallon before I pour a glass, Oh and I put ice cubes in my milk too!
Yay I can't wait to read everyone's randomness!
2 days ago