Top 10 following reasons for seeming like a raging b!tch today:
1. My stomach has been turning and my ass has been on fire for the last few days due to the excessive amount of Orange Juice I drank in one day with my Champagne.
2. I was drifting off into deep slumber last night when my guard dog Dingy starts screaming and yelling and barking like something was hurting her, because something was!
I don't know if it was a cat or a possum but something came into the house and Dingy defended her turf. She is fine but the sound was scary... I think Hubby even had the 44. ready before I jumped out of bed.
3. I couldn't fall back asleep after all that excitement, so I don't feel rested.
4. When I got in the shower my daughter flipped up the shower head so when I turned on the shower, cold water sprayed me and pissed me off.
5. I got out of the shower and sat on my bed to "think" about what I was going to wear to work and I fell asleep SITTING UP! When I woke up I realized I was almost late so I felt lightheaded, rushed and out of it.
6. I couldn't find comfy underwear for like 5 minutes.
7. Before I left to work, I stopped in my daughters room to steal some lotion and seen that the beds were unmade and wet towels were left on the bed post. (not good)
8. I was running late and told my carpool buddy aka Himbo to be ready and be outside cause we were going to be late if he made me wait for him to finish putting on his fu'ken make-up (or suit same difference) Well he wasn't outside so I left him.
9. Barely made it to work on time, then realized I had no make-up on and didn't even untangle my hair yet when I seen my boss walking in. I had to put on a fake smile and act like I had been up for hours.
10. Realized I was starving... and ran out of cereal.
***and yeah, yeah, yeah I know all about the "Secret" and if I keep "putting it out there in the Universe" my day will continue to get worst, but right now I just need to get through the morning, Oh and in case you're concerned Himbo got to work on time because my morning carpool driver went back for him.***
Peaceful Leafy Feeling
7 hours ago