I've been tagged with a Meme from one of my BBF's, The Loss Adjuster. He has been expecting a roving death squad to assassinate him any day now for this, but really I don't mind these meme's one little bit...so go ahead and rest easy now T.L.A!
I'm always curious about other peoples lives, quirks and habits...hence the blogging. I won't tag anyone in particular, but I will tag everyone who reads this blog and would like to use this Meme as a post filler or as an excuse to fulfill your desire for Internet exhibitionism.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I absolutely have to listen to music when I cook or clean, it's a must. It's a form of mediation for me really.
2. It makes me happy when my car smells like Pina Colada.
3. I didn't really try to cook until I got married... But today, you would never know!
4. Speaking of food, I like eating BBQ chips with cottage cheese (I guess this could have been on a "Fat Girl Moment" post)
5. I hate the song "I Will Always Love You" and "The Bodyguard" movie, it make me cringe and angry. (and NO, it doesn't remind me of anyone...they both just make me sick) Sorry to all the Crack Head...I mean Whitney Houston lovers!
6. I say "That Makes Me Sick" or "She/He Makes Me Sick" way too much!
Here is a previous meme, it funny because I look at these lists and realize how many quirks I have. Hee hee
Full Frame Floof
18 hours ago