Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back to Everything.

Alright! Back in full swing!
Kind of.
I do feel much better today though, I even managed to make it into work today. Partly because it was the girls first day back to school and I had to wake up.

Either way I'm up and running, well not running but a staggering sprint to say the least.

So not only was it the girls first day back, but it was Cindyjo's first day of High School! Oh my gosh was she building this day up!

She was really anxious and nervous, but the kid has it good this year... not only did she go to middle school with half of the freshman's starting with her... her BFF "Kimmy" will be there... AND her older sister is a Junior already!

Unlike poor Jo had to start high school with strangers! She didn't go to the same school as all her middle school friends. That poor girl had to figure it all out on her own!

But they were both ready to go this morning. Hair was done. Lotion was in the air. Lip gloss was shining. Van's had that new shoe smell, and it was time to see all their friends! Ahh to be young again.

3 comments:

MzTapz said...

First day of school! Boy, I would have had bubblies in my tummy and need to have taken a ...well, lets just say my tummy would have been hurtin from being so nervous. I always hated the first day of school.

Glad you feel better and back in swing!

Himbo said...

My girls are all growd up ;(

Cindyjo and Jojo are gonna be more luxurious than the kids on 90210.

LBluca77 said...

I remember the first day of high school. I was soooo scared.