I love this picture!
It reminds me of the most wonderful
Hubby in the whole world...Mine!
In honor of Hubby's 34th year old, I've complied a list of 34 of my favorite things about him. Don't get me wrong the list can go on and on about him, I'm sure you all know that! But as to keep in compliance with the theme... here they are:1. He loves me.
2. He is very kind and considerate.
3. He loves my family and spoils my Mother.
4. He is so handsome.
5. He is a wonderful Dad.
6. He makes people laugh.
7. He is intelligent.
8. He’s got yummy legs!
9. He talks to me about everything in his life.
10. He has a great sense of humor.
11. He shows me affection every time he walks past me.
12. Has overcome incredible odds.
13. He’s a man of courage.
14. He loves our bratty Chihuahua Blue.
15. He is a man who can listen.
16. And talk. About anything.
17. His eyes are the prettiest color of mixed brown & hazel.
18. He’s the kind of guy who will go to the store at any hour to calm a craving for me.
19. He always smells delicious.
20. He’s also the kind of guy who will buy you a present no huge reason.
21. He has beautiful salt & pepper hair.
22. He’ll let me jet off on mini vacations because he knows I like to travel.
23. He’ll also pick me up from the airport dressed to impress me.
24. He will come to understand and even appreciate my “thing” for Barbie collecting.
25. He won’t gripe about the additional “thing” for my love of kitchen gadgets.
26. He loves summer and BBQ-ing.
27. He loves having get-together with friends & family.
28. He always makes sure our alone time is phenomenal!
29. He is a classic meat & potatoes kind of guy.
30. He loves anything I cook for him.
31. He speaks to me and treats me with respect.
32. He can think both “inside” and “outside” the box when needed.
33. He loves all our God-Children.
34. He is the best, most loving, most fabulous, incredible men evah!