Monday, August 11, 2008

This past week was pretty eventful.
I had a near nervous breakdown trying to navigate someone
through the dessert via Google satellite map to find
a gas station while they were on empty...

I had a fun night a Himbo's with all the cool kids
watching our season finale of SYTYCD and munching on yummy food
and drinking lot's of delicious Vino!...
I had a medical appointment and procedure with my momma...

I was hugely disappointment with someone...

I had a house of 4 teenage girls for the past four days,
which meant we had lot's of pizza stops,
late night 7-11 Slurpee pit stops,
Jamba Juice and LOT'S of candy and chip runs...

and finally a relaxing day in the pool
and yummy BBQ that Hubby hooked up!
Let's see what this next week brings along.

3 comments:

BDC said...

Dont forget the Sandy Lopez i gave you over the weekend!!! How dare you forget?......Love( The DITO).

MzTapz said...

Way too much info ! gross a mundo!

Himbo said...

It's been a crazy week hasn't it!