Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
This event is for all of the restaurants and hotels in the area to showcase and advertise the goods! There are lots of booths that give away free food samples, drinks and little give away stuff (keychains...candy etc. etc.)
Crap, where was I??
"The Oreo Divas"
We hit up ALL the booths and grubbed!
There were yummy samples everywhere...
There were Geisha Girls There was cool kids...
(Where's Hubby's hand?)
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
2 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. The premiere of "So You Think You Can Dance"! We always get together at Himbo's house and have lot's of yummy wine & food like this, but this time we all took the next day off of work so we can really get out of hand!
2. Washing my bedding tonight so it can smell like "Downy Febreze Spring & Renewal" it's heaven on earth really.
2 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Fast Forward my life to pay days & the weekends ... then Rewind and do it all over again!
1. Right now, nothing. Baseball is on so that means it's baseball & ESPN 24 hours at Bon Don's
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Monday, May 4, 2009
- I would like to apologize for the over use of the word "Doll" when I address some of you girls, there is a girl who over uses a certain "phrase" every f*cken time she sees me and it drives me bat shit insane and I realized I must sound the same way with "Doll" and for this I am truly sorry!
- Love the fact that 30 (somethings) still take the walk of shame the next morning, we still got!
- When 8 double shots of Tequila, 9 bottles of Corona and two pitchers of Margaritas are being consume in one night by 1 Bon Don, and only have the smallest buzz going... it might be time to relax on the weekend parting.
- Seeing my Hubby all giddy and blabbing away like a school girl all night talking to his BFF he hasn't seen in 13+ years was the cutest thing ever!
- Being a little less obvious when I don't really care for a person would probably be the nice thing to do... when someone asks me who that girl is, I shouldn't look at her and respond "a f*cken wreck that's who!"
Saturday, May 2, 2009
and Macaroni Salad.
While Hubby & The Gang were out at our usual weekend hot spot
I was home hanging out with Fo Fo...
This is Fo Fo!
Wondering what Fo Fo is yet?
She's my God-daughter, and that is her hair my friends!
Watch out Himbo... She just might take your "Luxurious" title.
We watched Hubby & Fo Fo's parents partying up a storm via web cam, our hang out went techy and has a live cam feed. So not only did we feel like we were partying with them we can even join the chat room, Runaway Train was on the chat tonight and we had way too much fun causing trouble, we had the crowd screaming and cheering on Que, we gave lot's of shout outs to our favorite Karaoke Stars...Good Times!
After Fo Fo & I worked up an appetite from watching all the partying and chatting we spotted Jo-shmo's cupcakes she made for Fight Night... she left them un-frosted to discourage anyone from trying to sneak one.
Well I'll tell you it didn't discourage us at all, we picked off 3 then turned the container around so Jo-shmo wouldn't see them right away,
I'm so slick!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Blogger Choice Awards 2009! Are in full effect... I am up for three awards (YAY!)
Please vote for your favorite Bon Don as soon as possible