Thursday, August 28, 2008
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Hubby picked this mattress because it was fluffy, not realizing it had many more benefits.
Yesterday when I got home from work I washed all of my down comforters, duvet and pillows covers...everything smelled like Downy! So Yummy.
After I fulfilled my addiction to Guitar Hero, I started to get ready for the grand finale! I showered because with a new soft, fluffy, wonderful smelling bed you must prepare. Changed into comfy bed clothes and took off with a running start to reach the top of my new exaggeratedly high bed.
When I landed in that scrumptious little piece of heaven on earth, I was instantly in love. I attempted to watch T.V. but it was no match for my new found comfort and relaxation...I was out like a light.
It would have been the best sleep on earth but I kept getting shaken, phones were being rung in my ear (on purpose) but after all of that I was able to fall right back asleep. and I slept...I slept throughout the night for the first time in a very long time.
Did I mention I'm in love?
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Monday, August 25, 2008
"Yua Sista" (my #1 blog commentator, besides Himbo) God-son "D" and my girls Cindyjo & Jo all drove out to hang out with Mz. Tapz and her tribe.
We listened to music very loud disturbing all of her neighbors, had Jack's and enforced child-slave labor on all the children in attendance! It was fun.
Saturday: We ran errands most of the day...shopped, loaded up at Bev Mo' ... had dinner at our favorite Chinese Restaurant and went to the movies to see The House Bunny and Pineapple Express (I'm notorious for always sneaking into other movies) They were both pretty funny! Great Night.
Sunday: We all headed out for breakfast, Hubby, Mom, Pops, my bro Sal, Sista E and all the chill-ren's.
After breakfast we headed to Costco for some shopping and then went home to sweat, like I always say..."I was sweating like a ... umm no I won't say that" but I did sweat because I helped clean our pool with Hubby.
For the grand finale of my weekend, I pretty much blew off my friends who I have missed and have been wanting to hang out with for my new addiction... "Guitar Hero" oh man I am a straight out hooked! It's like crack. (I assume)
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
She's there on her own free will, not because she's a bad kid or anything. This is her last test to complete her goal and continue with the program she has been working at for quite a bit now.
Hubby and I are so proud and excited for her because this is definitely a big milestone in her life!
The house is definitely off balance right now...a little more quiet not in the literal sense just in the sense that we know someone is missing. Hubby is probably the most affected by this, because he's just not used to the kids being away from him for too long.
We haven't had any contact with her since she's been gone but I know as soon as we get to see her everything will be fine.
Miss you Jo!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Monday, August 18, 2008
I love this picture!
It reminds me of the most wonderful
Hubby in the whole world...Mine!
In honor of Hubby's 34th year old, I've complied a list of 34 of my favorite things about him. Don't get me wrong the list can go on and on about him, I'm sure you all know that! But as to keep in compliance with the theme... here they are:1. He loves me.
2. He is very kind and considerate.
3. He loves my family and spoils my Mother.
4. He is so handsome.
5. He is a wonderful Dad.
6. He makes people laugh.
7. He is intelligent.
8. He’s got yummy legs!
9. He talks to me about everything in his life.
10. He has a great sense of humor.
11. He shows me affection every time he walks past me.
12. Has overcome incredible odds.
13. He’s a man of courage.
14. He loves our bratty Chihuahua Blue.
15. He is a man who can listen.
16. And talk. About anything.
17. His eyes are the prettiest color of mixed brown & hazel.
18. He’s the kind of guy who will go to the store at any hour to calm a craving for me.
19. He always smells delicious.
20. He’s also the kind of guy who will buy you a present no huge reason.
21. He has beautiful salt & pepper hair.
22. He’ll let me jet off on mini vacations because he knows I like to travel.
23. He’ll also pick me up from the airport dressed to impress me.
24. He will come to understand and even appreciate my “thing” for Barbie collecting.
25. He won’t gripe about the additional “thing” for my love of kitchen gadgets.
26. He loves summer and BBQ-ing.
27. He loves having get-together with friends & family.
28. He always makes sure our alone time is phenomenal!
29. He is a classic meat & potatoes kind of guy.
30. He loves anything I cook for him.
31. He speaks to me and treats me with respect.
32. He can think both “inside” and “outside” the box when needed.
33. He loves all our God-Children.
34. He is the best, most loving, most fabulous, incredible men evah!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Friday, August 15, 2008
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Okay, so last week was the finale of SYTYCD which also means the cool kids really have nothing to look forward to on Wednesday & Thursday nights now.
That was the day in the week to hang out with each other, laugh, drink yummy wine and snack on yummy food.
I was thinking maybe we can have a movie night now, maybe we can all take turns bringing a favorite movie or even having a movie theme night... something along the lines of food, drinks or clothes that pertain to the movie! We can do 80's movies... comedy's... etc. etc.
I don't know of any shows out there that could replace our beloved SYTYCD, Do you?
What do you suggest? Give me some ideas.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
I love being apart of my family, I have been blessed to be so fortunate to have such wonderful family who loves me.
Monday, August 11, 2008
I had a medical appointment and procedure with my momma...
Monday, August 4, 2008
Friday, August 1, 2008
Can you believe Himbo had
never seen Mean Girls before!?...I know right!